Sunday, October 27, 2013

So far in the semester..



The semester has been going faster than I expected, it definitely was time consuming!  So far this semester for the four classes that I am taking is a lot of work and it ranges.  Some I believed was way too much work, considering there are other classes that I am taking.  Then some that was just the right amount of assignments, I believe that this semester has been the hardest for me so far!  One of the challenges I am facing is making it to class since I am often sick, but lucky most of my classes are online.  It does make it so much easier not to fail a class, and get the assignments complete without missing too much.  Something that is really bugging me about this semester is that I cannot make it to class as much as I want too, and not interacting with people as much also.  What I like about this semester is that I am not failing any classes and I also did not drop any classes.  I did not waste any time this semester and it makes me happy because I am one step closer to my goal.  I believe the ultimate pay- off for this semester is finally finishing up classes that are needed to become a Hygienist.  So I guess so far it has been a pretty good semester for me.  I did not get to interact as much, but I am finishing classes and knocking it off my list.  What keeps me going is that I know time waits for no one and also I am not getting any younger so I need to pass my classes and not drop any so that time is not wasted!  The number one thing that keeps me motivated is my loved ones and making them proud of their girl.

3 comments:

  1. That's good that you are enjoying this semester. I hope you have a great year of college and accomplish your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the classroom interaction as well when I do online classes, but it's very convenient when you can't be physically in class. I hope you feel better and keep charging forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online classes are very convenient. They can also be confusing. But keep pushing forward.

    ReplyDelete