Sunday, October 13, 2013

People change over Time...



Sometimes change is good and other times, it is not.  But who are we to judge others behaviors?  Since freshmen year in high school, I met a girl who have become my best friend over the years, and I always thought of her as a sister.  She was generous, polite, entertaining, energetic, and cool.  She would always be the person I would tell my deepest darkest secrets too.  The one who always had my back for anything, we had fought and got angry with each other for a long time.  As times past I began to become blind and not see how she have changed.  She used to be “the one” I can always count on, and the one I can trust most.  She have lost my trust, she did the most stupid thing I have even see her done.  This has happened gradually over time and I was too blind to even notice it.  My other friends had disliked her and even called her names but I have had her back and said that what was going on was not true.  That if they did not see it with their own eyes, then they should not spread rumors.  I told them that they should not say stuff like that because they would not like it if someone else was saying the same about them.  My friendship with her has changed and affected those around me because we were once all mutual friends, now we are two different groups of friends.  She has a separate group of friends and I continue to hang out with the friends who dislike her.  Sometimes I wish we can all just get along, and be as one.  We are still friends today because we put our differences aside and talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment