What is
reality television nowadays? People all
over the world seem to enjoy it and so do I.
It is something I would watch every now and then because it is exciting
and it has a lot of drama. Drama is
something I like to watch when I am bored, and also bored with my life. I like to watch how other people embarrass
themselves on live television and they honestly do not even care about it. I would have to give them two thumbs up for
being for brave, even though they do get paid for it. Honestly, sometimes I do think reality television
is benefiting our society. It just
depends on the kind of show, like Jon&Kate Plus 8 and shows about
animals. Some shows are actually great,
because they help the community, and some even make donations. There are reality television shows like “Deadliest
Catch” and “Cajun Shrimp” that shows their viewers an idea of what their job is
like, and how hard it is just to catch some of the simplest dishes on our
tables. So not all reality television are
harming our society as some people would have to disagree with.
Reality
television is definitely a guilty pleasure for me, it is something I enjoy
watching whether it is about someone’s life or about nature/animals. I watch a lot of television hence, reality television
does give me more choices to watch. When
I get tired of one show, I can always watch another and another, and so
on. The options are endless when it
comes to reality television. There are
shows about famous people, people who are looking for love, how people catch
animals, how people live day to day with their disabilities, how people go
through life threatening situations etc.
For some people reality television is bad, but there’s more to it than
shows like “The Jersey Shore”.
Therefore, reality television is definitely something I would miss if it
was taken away from me. Would you say
the same?
The only thing I do not like about
reality television is that some people are getting paid for just being unwise. I
do sometimes think reality television is harming our society because they get
caught on camera that thoughtless things some Americans do. Creating drama with their family, their love
lives are on blast, and their career.
These people sometimes have no privacy, as what I would think. They have so shame; their ugliest and best
times are caught for the entire world to see.
Just only for the shows that are popular like “the Jersey Shore” and “The
Kardashians”. I don’t dislike shows like
these because it is interesting to watch how other people lives their lives and
I enjoy the drama. Sometimes I can
compare it with my everyday life or how sometimes I wish my life can be more
fun and careless as theirs.
It's true what you say about there being both good and bad reality TV shows. Good to know that there's people who still see the positive things reality television can bring.
ReplyDeleteIn response to your question, if reality TV would go away, I would probably miss it for a day or two. My life is interesting enough with two kids.
ReplyDelete