Today, I am 24 years old and I feel as if I took steps up rather than taking them back. I am not afraid of being in new place with lots of new faces. I am currently taking 4 classes at Oxnard College, and hoping to pass with a B or higher. To meet my expectations, I am not working at the time to focus on my classes and studies. On my free time, I do my chores like laundry, cleaning, and cooking etc. I also love to enjoy the outdoor weather, I boogie board when I can, and barbecue's with some of my closest friends.
I hope someday, years from now I hope have achieved everything I worked towards. That is, becoming a successful hygienist, a great marriage, a few children, and so on. So in the future, I hope that I will win the lottery so I would not have to dream big! Then I can live everyday unplanned and unlimited, that more of a wonderful life. In other words, not every future goes as planned, I just hope for the best.

It must be hard at times adjusting to new places or or new people. Investing your time in school will always end in a positive outcome and its great to see that even though you didn't like Cosmetology school you didn't give up.
ReplyDeleteNot that many people can do what you’ve already achieved so far. you must have a lot of ambition and motivation! I applauded you for regretting anything you have done, you have come a long so far. I hope everything goes as you plan in the future
ReplyDeleteTo me it seems that since you have a direction to go towards with you ambition nothing is going to stop you. I can't believe you traveled from Philly all the way to California that must have been a change. I know I would have difficulty with the changes however, it seems like you adjusted well. I only wish you the best in your plans and hope that you go beyond them.
ReplyDeleteif you work hard u can accomplish anything.
ReplyDeleteand when u have good friends and a good husband it will help u move forward and think of the great things that will come of it.
It is awesome how you are not afraid of trying out new challenges and how you do not mind traveling and meeting new people. I do believe you should become what you want to be because it is never too late for different opportunities.
ReplyDeleteI think its great that you are ready for what comes your way. I wish nothing, but the best for you. Good Luck.
ReplyDeleteIts great that you're so focused on your studies. I wish you the best in everything you do. I also hope you win that lottery as well ! That's a chance of a lifetime!
ReplyDeleteI really admire your mentality and I hope the best for you. I can truly relate to not knowing what I want to be in life, but I totally agree that a nothing is not an option!
ReplyDelete