This book
has been interesting, informational, and overall a great book. It has made me think twice about what I am
eating and how bad it is for anyone. I
never knew much about anything about food, even the ones I thought were healthy. Even though I thought this book has a lot of
information about food that people do not know, I think some people do not even
care and look past it. I, too am that
way, I might think of it for a second but I will eat it anyway, maybe not as
much as I would consume. I do not think
my eating habits will change, even after reading this book. I think the only way for my eating habits to
change is for the food market to change the way they offer food to us. I do hope that one day in the future that
food too them is not all about money and they can provide better food for us
that are on the shelves at the grocery store.
I think I would remember most from this book is when they wrote about
beef. How the more fat on the beef, the cheaper
it is, and that part of the beef is being provided to us more than the leaner
meats. I believe it was more in the
grounded beef, than in other cuts. They
save the leaner cuts and sell it at a higher price. Also how the fat is twice
as more than what we should consume.
Then again, what they used to call some meat in burgers as “pink slime”. They put ammonia in it because it is cheaper,
they do not use needles or anything. Overall
it is cheaper for them because they just use a knife to cut off the fat.
No comments:
Post a Comment